Whats a Journaling Cycle?
What's a Journaling Cycle?
At its best, journaling is a fluid cycle where your writing flows
and you reap the harvest of self-awareness, clarity, and serenity.
Your writing and life feed each other.
You feel good writing, writing often, and in your own voice.
You enjoy authentically expressing yourself and you learn more as you write more.
You make better sense of your life and how to move forward in the right direction.
But what do you do when there are bumps and breaks in your journaling cycle?
How to get back in the flow?
Are you an experienced journal writer needing a boost? How do you start the journaling cycle, if you are new to keeping a journal?
Do you want to take your journaling to the next step--perhaps turning your journal entries into personal essays? How can you juice up your journaling to get more from it?
The answer: JOURNAL JUICE!
At the International Association for Journal Writing (IAJW), journal juice--the zip, the pep, the zest--is flowing at every step in the journaling cycle.
- Receive prompts, quotes, and tips delivered to your email box weekly.
- Listen to live teleseminars with a different journal expert every month. (Recordings available.)
- Sign up for online journal writing groups and webinars and classes.
- Read from a library of digestible and informative articles.
- Receive discounts for e-books, online classes, journal software, and more!
- Connect with top journal experts and hundreds of other journal writers via a discussion forum.